Bourne Rivulet Fishery Rules:
1. Rods must be in possession of an EA rod licence.
2. Dry Fly and Upstream Nymph Only
3. Catch & Release Only with barbless or de- barbed flies.
4. No rod sharing.
5. Park only in designated areas avoid obscuring gates.
6. Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times.
7. For your own and others safety whilst fishing please read our Risk Assessment HERE before commencing fishing.
Neither the landowners, the owners of the fishing rights, or Famous Fishing accept responsibility for any loss or injury howsoever caused. Anyone crossing a field in particular does so entirely at his or her own risk and you are warned that there may be young horses in the fields.
Rods are advised to take special care around the Cascades which are a potential hazard. Please read Risk Assesment page on this site.
THE PEAT SPADE is set in an undeniably rural and tranquil setting. Longstock is a pretty village just a couple of miles north of Stockbridge, in the heart of the glorious Test Valley. The Test Valley is one of the best kept secrets in Hampshire, nestling between the historic cities of Winchester and Salisbury, with the New Forest to the south and London an hours drive away. The area is characterised by wonderful countryside, picture postcard villages and the River Test famous for being the fly fishing capital of the world. Tel: +44 (0)1264 810612